A new Fortis® development demonstrates the power of listening to the customers, we have put together the popular field jacket to close inspection by the public for over 10 years. Over those years we have seen a trend in people asking for different requirements. For example actual customer written feedback;
- “Pockets are amazing, massive and very useful but the zip causes uncomfortable arm resting positions while out and using the jacket”
- “I love the simplicity of the jacket but it is sometimes too short, seeing as you can tighten the hem to sit where is needed, could I have it longer? 3″ would be perfect, I think you would sell a lot of those”
- “This jacket is a lifesaver, hasn’t let me down in the wet weather once and is now 4 years old, but if I was to make a little criticism of the jacket, I would like a couple pockets on the front for the odd bits and bobs like dog bags, ear protectors when out shooting, leads etc. Do you think I could do that on my new jacket?”
These are just a few comment that were mentioned and concurred with other members of the public from all walks of Life. We will also be releasing the jacket in the new Fortis® Elite Fabric for the extreme light weight summer work. Look and compare below: both jackets are available in the links.
- Ripstop fabric
- 3″ Longer than our Field Jacket
- Proline windproof, breathable and waterproof dropliner
- Detachable, wire framed hood
- Deep hand pockets
- Zipped pockets in front.
- Inner waterproof pocket
- Hem draw cord- ideal for raising the jacket i.e. when fishing
This waterproof jacket originated from our hugely popular Field Jacket. It is the same design as our field Jacket but it is 3″ longer. Simple and hard wearing this lightweight jacket is waterproof, windproof. This makes it a hard wearing Rainshield with a detachable hood. The entire jacket folds into the hood.
We are taking the Magna Jacket to Scotland this week, we will be at the Royal Highland Show and the Scone Palace for the Scottish Game Fair.
We would like to know your thoughts, we think it is a jacket that needed to be introduced to our product lines, we hope you will all agree. See you in Scotland!
Fortis® Clothing Director